Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sadie's review of "Shoes," by Singer and Storyteller Susan Reed

Susan Reed, singer, storyteller, and Suzuki violin clinician, was Sadie's teacher at the workshop we attended in March. We bought one of Miss Susan's CDs and brought it home for Sadie to enjoy. She LOVES it. She listens to it in her CD player at night, and then totes it downstairs to listen to down here too! Here is her review:

For Miss Susan:

I like your songs. My favorite one is the first one, "Hello, how'd you do? Nice to be here with you!" I really like it. I also like the violin parts. I listen to it every night and sometimes every day. And thanks for teaching me. I bet someday I will be like you.

Love,
Sadie


Susan Reed, performing at the STAHR workshop.


The CD Sadie is reviewing, "Shoes."

No comments: