Monday, March 30, 2009

Monsters Vs. Aliens Review



This weekend, I saw a movie called "Monsters Vs. Aliens." Now, you can see on my blog the picture which I like. And these would be the monsters which I saw in this movie. There's a giant cockroach in this movie, and he's nice, and they have to fight an alien! A giant, which used to be the size of a regular girl, has turned into a giant. She destroyed the alien and his robots. And there's a big giant bug which is nice, and there's a big blue glob which is so, so funny! And on the picture, you can see his face and what he looks like. There's a fish that looks like a man. He does not have fins -- he has hands. And that is really like a kind of monster.

It was a good movie. I liked the blue glob and the girl. The giant was named Susan, and she turned fifty feet tall. The monsters win! That's all I want to say.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

This was a very good review.

Rhys and Irene's Nana's name is Susan, so I like telling her about the part where Bob the Blob says "Suuuuuuuuusan! I think I scared myself!"

I will see if I can get Rhys to do a review too.

Angela said...

I like your review!